“Seeking to glorify God through Christ centered teaching, academic excellence, and Christian service all in a distinctly loving and nurturing environment.”
It is our goal to provide many concrete experiences that will help your child develop the foundational skills that lead to success in the later years.
We do this while focusing on Christian values and biblical principles that will transform children into learners, leaders, and lovers of Christ.
It is important to us that your child has a quality learning experience while developing a positive relationship with God, friends and their teachers so they will have a love for school in the years to come.
- To provide children with concrete materials and experiences in the classroom that help develop beginning literacy, language, math, science, and art skills.
- To encourage children to speak and express themselves clearly.
- To provide a joy–filled classroom that includes laughter, play and exploration and a stress–free and emotionally–safe environment for all children.
- To teach standards of right and wrong, how to make good choices, and the importance of respecting others, including authority figures.
- To teach children how to play well with each other and how to resolve conflicts.
- To create an atmosphere in which a child may develop self–confidence and independence.
- To provide children with various materials to develop and strengthen finger movement, grasp, hand preference and cutting and pre-writing skills.
- To provide opportunities to increase function of large muscles, spatial awareness, bodily control and balance.